VITEEE 2017 Application Form
According to the detailed information, VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is a national level Entrance exam. Every year Vellore Engineering College manages this exam for those applicants who want to get admission in this university for doing various kind of courses. Following the last years for the coming session 2017-18, this exam is going to be managed soon by this university. After completing the process of receiving of application forms, this exam will take place at various exam centers. On the basis of last years, it is expecting that in this year also lots of applicants will appear in this exam for making them applicable to get admission in this university.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
VIT University is a short form of Vellore Engineering College. This is an Indian Institute which provides higher education to the students in many streams Like Engineering / Medical / Science etc. This university was founded in the year of 1984 on 5th July. Lots of students from the state Tamil Nadu want to join this university as its students to do Engineering courses. For finding the eligible candidates to gave admission in many Engineering courses an Entrance exam is taken every year. For selecting the candidates for the coming session 2017-18 its exam is going to be held soon and in this exam, applicants can participate by VITEEE 2017 Application Form.
Information About VITEEE 2017 Application Form
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- VIT University
Online or Offline
Eligibility Requirement for VITEEE 2017 Application Form
- Interested applicants age should not less than 17 years.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- Applicants must have qualified in 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum required marks and for more check its official advertisement.
- Application forms will be available in November 2016
- last date to submit the application form February 2017
- VITEEE 2017 will manage in April 2017
- Result will announce in May 2017
- Counseling will open in May 2017
Application Fee Required:-
- All the interested applicants need to pay their application fee Rs.990/- but if candidates pay their application fee in the online gateway, then they have to pay Rs.960/- as application fee.
How to apply for VITEEE Exam 2017
There will be both gateways will open to apply like online as well as offline. Method to apply in online mode is given below.
- Open the URL of this university at www.vit.ac.in
- Find the link of VITEEE 2017 Application form
- Select the course for which you want to apply
- Now an application form will display in front of you
- Fill up all the required details in the given format
- Pay your applicants fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc
- upload required documents like as photo and signature etc.
- Must take a hard copy of the application form after submitting.