UPTET 2017 Application Form
The government of Uttar Pradesh state has released an important notification related with the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Besides releasing this notice, it has issued UPTET 2017 Application Form through the main site of this board. After issuing these application forms, this board is now inviting the applicants for submitting it. All those candidates who want to get a part in this test they all should have to submit their Application Form of UPTET 2017. For filing these application forms, a limited has given to the applicants and between this time their application forms should be reached.
UPTET Application Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board has declared an official advertisement about the UPTET 2017 through its main website. In coming days it will organize the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 at various exam centers all over the state. After doing this, it is now accepting application forms from the desired and eligible candidates. All those applicants who want to apply for this test they all should have to submit their Application form of UPTET 2017. Following the last years, it is expecting that in this year also huge numbers of applicants will get a part. But to appear in this exam, they all have to submit their UPTET Application Form 2017.
TET is an important exam for that applicanst who want to become a state government teacher. This is an eligibility measurement test organized by the related state government. Like other states of India, in the state Uttar Pradesh also UP state government manage this exam. By this exam, the government finds out the eligible candidates for filling the governemnt teacher posts. Only those applicants can participate in teachers interview who will qualify this exam. For the help of the candidates, we have mentioned all the instructions related to these application forms. Candidates can check eligibility criteria for UPTET 2017 from below.
Information About UPTET 2017 Application Form
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
Eligibility Requirement for UPTET 2017 Application Form
- To become a Primary teacher applicants have passed Graduation with two years diploma special education or BTC training from UP.
- To become an Upper primary teacher Graduation with One-year degree in elementary education.
- For General / OBC category candidates Rs.500/- while for SC/ST/PWD category candidates Rs.150/-.
- To pay the application fee candidates can use Challan Form.
- On the basis of given performance in this exam, the government will select the candidates for an interview.
|Online Registration start||December 2016|
|Gateway of Online Application close||January 2017|
|Pay your application fee||January 2017|
|Admit cards for UPTET 2017||Declared soon|
|Exam will manage||Declared soon|
How to Apply for UPTET 2017
- Desired applicants can apply for this test by submitting their online application forms. To apply candidates can fill up an online application form at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. They can pay their application fee by bank challan. Applicants should keep in mind the last date of apply because board will not accept any application form after this date.