UPSC CDS Application Form: The Union Public Service Commission has released an application Forms related with the Combined Defence Services Exam 2017. After releasing the UPSC CDS Application Form 2017, this bank is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. Here we are going to inform the applicants that if you want to participate in this recruitment of Union Public Service Commission, then you should apply for it. We also want to inform the applicants that read the official notice before going to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2017. At this time UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 available to fill up in online mode at the main website of this commission. In the Notification of UPSC CDS Application Form 2017, a time limit has been given. Till this date, applicants have to submit their application forms.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017
UPSC is the common name of Union Public Service Commission. This is a most famous recruitment agency which works for the Indian government, and it provides appropriate candidates for filling the vacant posts. Every year to find out the applicable candidates it manages various exams as well as interviews. Among the notable exams list of UPSC, CDS is a prestigious and highly competitive exam. It is a short form of Combined Defence Service Exam. Every year UPSC manage this exam at various exam centers all over India. Through this exam, candidates can get a job at Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy. In this year also UPSC will manage this exam and applicants can apply for it by submitting their Application Form of UPSC CDS Exam 2017.
- SSC Stenographer Application Form
- SSC MTS Application Form
- SSC CHSL Application Form
- SSC CGL Application Form
|Information About UPSC CDS Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
Eligibility Requirement for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2017
UPSC CDS Age limit:-
Age should be between 18 to 22 years for all the posts.
To more about age, relaxation read the instructions given in the notice of this exam.
- Applicants should Unmarried and an Indian / Nepal or Bhutan Citizen.
For Indian Maritime Academy:-
- Graduation in any stream from a valid university require.
For Indian Air Force Academy:-
- Graduation in any stream from a legitimate university require.
For Indian Naval Academy:-
- Engineering Degree from a recognized university or institution of India need.
Application fee for UPSC CDS 2017:-
- Candidates of General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female applicants are exempted from paying an application fee.
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Bank Challan from SBI or by CRF / Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
|Application Form Process start||July 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||August 2017|
|Admit Card of UPSC CDS 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result of UPSC CDS exam||Available Soon|
|Interview process||Available Soon|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS 2017
- All the desired applicants can apply for this recruitment through the main website of this commission. First of all visit at the site of this UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in and then click on the link of CDS 2017. Now Click on Apply Online Link given and log in with your details. After that an application form will appear, fill up the particulars in the given format and press submit button. Now pay your application fee if you are from General and OBC category. Recheck the application form before submitting it finally and If possible must get a hard copy for future uses
|UPSC CDS Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|