TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017: The Tamil Nadu Open University has released the Application form of TNOU B.Ed Exam 2017, and after issuing these application forms it is inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. Here we are going to inform all the applicants who want to appear in this exam they all need to submit their application forms soon. The last date to submit the Online Application Form of TNOU B.Ed si coming so near. Only until this date, TNOU will accept these application forms. This is the main reason we are suggesting the applicants that submit your TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017 as soon as you can. Applicants must keep in mind that if they are unable to submit their application forms till this date, then their application forms will not be collected by this university.
TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2017
TNOU is a most known name of Tamil Nadu Open University. This is a famous university in this state which provides higher education. The government of Tamil Nadu state established this university in the year of 2002 and every year many numbers of applicants from the state got admission in this university. This university offers many courses to the applicants of this state included B.Ed. But to get admission in B.Ed course applicants needs to qualify the TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam. At the starting of each educational session, TNOU manages this exam at various exam centers. In this year also TNOU is going to manage this exam and interested candidates can participate in by filling their TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2017.
|Information About TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||TNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Open University|
|Applying method||Online or Offline|
Eligibility Requirement for TNOU B.Ed Exam 2017 Application Form
- Desired applicants should have a degree of graduation from recognized university.
- General candidates have 50% marks in graduation and 5% marks relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must have two years experience of teaching.
TNOU B.Ed 2017 Age Limit:-
- Applicants age should not less than 18 years.
- To check age details read the official notice carefully from its official site.
|Online Application Process start||October 2016|
|Closing of Online Application form||November 2016|
|Admit Card of TNOU B.Ed 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of Exam||January 2017|
|Result of TNOU B.Ed 2017||February 2017|
|Counseling process starts||April 2017|
Application fee for TNOU B.Ed 2017:-
- If applicants pay their application fee in cash mode, then they have to pay Rs.500/-. In the mode of DD, applicants have to pay Rs.550/- in favor of Tamil Nadu Open University payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for TNOU B.Ed 2017
- Applicants can apply both offline and online modes. In offline mode to applicants have to buy the application forms from the main site of this university which is www.tnou.ac.in. Applicants can get these application forms by paying cash in at the official address of this university.
In Online mode:-
- Open the official site @ www.tnou.ac.in
- Now find the link of TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2016.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Enter all the required details in the given format
- Pay your application fee in online mode
- Upload scanned documents like as photo, thumb impression and signature, etc
- Submit the filled application form with all details
- Click on the save link and print it for future
|TNOU B.Ed Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|