TNEA 2017 Application Form: The Anna University has released most awaiting application forms for the upcoming Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Test 2017. It has released the TNEA 2017 Application Form through the main website of this university. Besides issuing these application forms, it has released an information brochure in which all the information about this exam has given. Applicants who are going to Apply for TNEA 2017 they all should have to check it before applying. This is an entrance exam taken by this university from those applicants who want to get admission in various engineering courses. After getting the application forms from the candidates, it will manage this exam at various exam centres all over the state.
TNEA Application Form 2017
In the state Tamil Nadu, there are many universities working and providing higher education to the candidates. Among the famous universities of this state, this is a famous university. Every year by clearing its entrance exam lots of applicants got admission in this university. This University offers various UG PG courses to the claimants in many streams. At the starting of an educational sessions it manages Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam and after this exam, it recruits suitable candidates. Following the last sessions for the coming session, it is going to manage the TNEA 2017 and all the applicants can participate by submitting their Application form of TNEA 2017.
We want to tell all the applicants that if you want to apply for this test, then you should submit your Online Application form of TNEA 2017. Applicants have to check their eligibility criteria for this test from the official notice of this exam. We also have given the eligibility criteria below for the help of the candidates. Check and then Apply for TNEA 2017.
|Information About TNEA 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Anna University|
Eligibility Requirement for TNEA Exam 2017 Application Form
- Applicant’s age not less than 18 years and not exceed 25 years.
- Anna University will provide relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per rules.
- Applicants who have qualified 10+2 or its similar qualification from a recognised board with 50% aggregate marks.
- The Class 12th should have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- For the General male candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH and Female Candidates Rs.250/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee via DD for The Secretary, Anna University payable at Chennai.
|Online Registration for TNEA 2017 start||May 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||May 2017|
|Admit cards for TNEA 2017||15 days ago from exam|
|Exam will manage||Announced Later|
|Result may announce||Announced Later|
|Releasing of Scorecard||Announced Later|
How to Apply for TNEA 2017
- First of all open the site at www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the link of TNEA 2017 from home page
- Then click on the Apply Online link and press Proceed Botton
- New applicants have to do new registration by pressing new candidate registration form
- If you are an existing user enter username and password
- Then an application form will appear on your screen
- Enter all the details in the given format of TNEA 2017
- Pay your application fee via DD
- Enter the details of DD in the application form
- Get a hard copy of this application form as the preserve.
|Important Links For TNEA Exam 2017|
|TNEA Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|