TANCET 2017 Application Form
Here is big news for all the applicants who are dreaming of becoming a part of coming Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2017, that an application forms to apply for this test are now available. Right now TANCET 2017 Application Form are available to apply for the desired applicants on the web portal of this test. Candidates who are interested in getting a part in this test they all should be filled these application forms. They all must keep in mind that to submit these application forms they all have a limited time. In this time their application forms must send and after this no, one will be allowed to submit their forms.
TANCET 2017 Application Form
TANCET is a most known name of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. The Anna University conducts this exam, Chennai. The primary purpose of this exam is, find out the eligible candidates for getting admission in many management courses. In the state Tamil Nadu, the Anna University is one of the most famous universities in which every year plenty numbers of applicants got admission for making their career. This university offers management courses in which applicants can get admission on the basis of TANCET. Those candidates who are eligible to get a part in TANCET 2017 for all of them its application forms are now available. Before submitting TANCET 2017 Application Form, they can check its eligibility from below.
Information About TANCET 2017 Application Form
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- Anna University, Chennai
- Online or Offline
Eligibility Requirement for TANCET 2017 Application Form
- Age should not less than 17 years to become a part of TANCET 2017.
- Relaxation for the reserved candidates will be applicable as per the rules.
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognised university in any field require.
- General category should have 50% marks in graduation and for SC/ST 40% marks.
- Process of Online application will start in April 2017
- Submit the Application forms until May 2017
- Admit Card will upload in May 2017
- TANCET 2017 will hold in May 2017
- Result will announce in June 2017
- Counselling process will begin in July 2017
- For the General candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-
- Pay your application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or DD in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University
How to apply for TANCET Exam 2017
- In Online mode applicants can apply for this test by visiting on the main web portal of this university. An online application form will available to fill up. Enter all the details in this form and pay your application fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Upload your scanned photo and signature and submit the form.
In Offline mode:-
- Candidates would have to send their filled application forms with DD and required documents at below given address:-
TANCET, Center for Entrance Examinations
Anna University, Chennai 600 025