SSC Stenographer Application Form : Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Government organization which manages various recruitment exams every year. Through its exams, SSC finds out the appropriate candidates and appoint them to different positions under government and subordinate departments. Every year large scale applicants appeared in its exam and made them applicable for getting a government job through SSC. Among the famous exams, Stenographer examination is also a most famous exam. This is a highly competitive exam by which lots of vacant posts of Stenographers filled with the suitable candidates. For taking SSC Stenographer Exam 2017, recently SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 has released. SSC is now inviting the applicants to submit their Onlne application Form of SSC Stenographer Exam.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
SSC is a most known name in India which is the short form of Staff Selection Commission. This is a recruitment agency work for Indian Government, and it provides lots of suitable candidates to various departments of the Indian government. Every year according to the need of employees in the several departments of Government of India, SSC declares recruitment notices. Every year it manages various kind of recruitment exams, and through these exams, it finds out applicable candidates. In this year also SSC is going to manage the Stenographer Exam 2017. Interested candidates can apply for this exam through submitting their Online Application Form of SSC Stenographer.
- SSC CGL Application Form
- SSC CHSL Application Form
- SSC MTS Application Form
|Information About SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||SSC Stenographer Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
Eligibility Requirement for SSC Stenographer Exam 2017
- Those applicants who have passed out class 12th or higher degree from a valid university they can apply for this exam.
- To get more details check Notification of SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017.
SSC Stenographer Age limit:-
- Applicants of Age Group 18 to 27 can apply for this exam.
- It will provide age relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
- For getting more information check its official Notification.
Application fee for SSC Stenographer 2017:-
- To check application fee for SSC Stenographer Exam, 2017 read the official notice carefully.
- Applicants who will clear written exam they will be called for skill test.
|Application Form Process start||March 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||April 2017|
|Admit Card of SSC Stenographer 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Stenographer Exam Date||May 2017|
|Result of Stenographer Exam||Available Soon|
|Interview and GD process||Declared soon|
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer 2017
- First of all, they have to visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Log into the website with your login ID and Password
- Now find the link of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D vacancy 2017.
- After clicking on this link enter details in Online application form
- Now submit the application form after checking the details
- General and OBC male candidates need to pay their application fee
- After the final submission don’t forget to get a hard copy for future uses.
|SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|