SSC CHSL Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Application form 2017 for those applicants who want to get a part in CHSL exam 2017. After issuing these application forms, this Commission is now inviting the applicants to apply for these posts. All those applicants who want to get a seat in this exam they all should have to submit their Application form of SSC CHSL Exam 2017. Applicants can apply for this exam in online mode through the main website of this commission. Applicants who are thinking to apply for this exam they all need to keep in mind the last date of apply. After going out the limit of time, SSC will not accept any application form. That’s why we are going to inform here all the applicants that apply as soon as you can.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
CHSL is a most common name of Combined Higher Secondary Level. This is a highly competitive exam in India and every year the Staff Selection Commission manage this exam at various exam centers. Through this exam, SSC finds out the appropriate candidates for filling various vacant posts in the departments of the Indian government. SSC is a recruitment organization of India which works for Indian Government. It provides eligible candidates to the departments of Government of India. This time it is going to manage the Combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam 2017. For this purpose, it has issued the Notification of SSC CHSL 2017. Applicants have to check it before going to apply for this exam.
- SSC CGL Application Form
- SSC MTS Application Form
- SSC Stenographer Application Form
|Information About SSC CHSL Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level. Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
Eligibility Requirement for SSC CHSL Exam 2017
- Applicants must have passed 12th class or its similar from a valid board of India.
- To more details check the official Notification from its main website.
SSC CHSL Age limit:-
- Interested applicant’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2018.
- SSC will offer age relaxation to the applicants as per rules and regulations of the Indian government.
- For getting more information check its official Notification.
Application fee for SSC CHSL 2017:-
- All the General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD applicants have no need to pay the application fee for this exam.
- General and OBC category female candidates also exempted from paying the application fee.
|Application Form Process start||October 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||November 2017|
|Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||January 2018|
|Result of CHSL Tier 1||Availale Soon|
|CHSL Tier 2 Exam date||Availale Soon|
|Result of SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam||Availale Soon|
|Interview and GD process||Declared soon|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2017
- First of all, they have to visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now find the link of SSC CHSL Exam 2017
- Click on this link and then click on Apply Online
- After clicking on this link enter details in Online application form
- Now submit the application form after checking the detailsGeneral and OBC male candidates need to pay their application fee
- After the final submission don’t forget to get a hard copy for future uses.
|SSC CHSL Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|