SSC CGL Application Form 2017: Recently the Staff Selection Commission of India has issued application forms for filling various vacant posts in the department of Indian Government. According to the detailed information, SSC has released CGL Application Form 2017 through its official site. After releasing these application forms, the same Commission is now inviting the applicants to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level. Exam 2017. Here we are going to advise all the applicants that if you want to participate in this exam, then you should hurry up and apply soon for it. In the Notification of SSC CGL Application Form 2017 SSC has given a deadline. Applicants have to submit their filled application forms till this time limit.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017
SSC is the famous name of Staff Selection Commission. This is a most famous name in India among the job seeker applicants of India. This is a government approved recruitment agency which provides lots of job chances to the job seeker candidates of India. Every year it manages CGL exam for filling various vacant posts in Indian Government departments with appropriate candidates. CGL is a short form of Combined Graduate Level Exam. Every year in this exam huge numbers of applicants got a part to join an Indian government department. Following the last years in this year also SSC CGL Exam 2017 will be managed. Applicants can apply for it by submitting their SSC CGL Application Form 2017.
- SSC CHSL Application Form
- SSC MTS Application Form
- SSC Stenographer Application Form
|Information About SSC CGL Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
Eligibility Requirement for SSC CGL Exam 2017
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicants must have a valid degree from a recognized university in any stream.
- To more details check the official Notification from its main website.
SSC CGL Age limit:-
- Interested applicant’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2018.
- SSC will offer age relaxation to the applicants as per rules and regulations of the Indian government.
|Application Form Process start||February 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||March 2017|
|Admit Card of SSC CGL 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||May 2017|
|Result of CGL Tier 1||June 2017|
|CGL Tier 2 Exam date||August 2017|
|Result of SSC CGL Tier 2 exam||September 2017|
|Interview and GD process||Declared soon|
Application fee for SSC CGL 2017:-
- All the General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD applicants have no need to pay the application fee for this exam.
- Female candidates of General and OBC category also exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017 in online mode. First of all, they have to visit the main site of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in. Now find the link of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 and click on this link. After clicking on this link enter the asked details with correction and submit it. Now General and OBC male candidates need to pay their application fee of this exam. After the final submission don’t forget to get a hard copy for future uses.
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|