SBI SO Application Form 2017: SBI is a most known name of State Bank of India. In India, this is a most famous name, and this is an International Level bank which works all over the country. From the country, huge numbers of applicants want to join this bank as its employees, and it offers many job chances to the applicants. Huge numbers of applicants got a part in its each recruitment process. This time it has released the SBI SO Application Form 2017, and after releasing this application forms, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this recruitment. All those candidates who want to participate in SBI Specialist Office recruitment 2017 they all need to submit their application forms soon. Applicants should check the Notification of SBI SO Application Form 2017 before going to apply for these posts.
SBI SO Application Form 2017
In Indian economy, there are many banks working and providing banking services to the residents of India. Among the famous bank’s list, the state Bank of India a most famous bank which is also known as SBI. Huge numbers of job seeker applicants from the country want to get a job under this bank. Time to time SBI recruits lots of applicants and appoint them at various positions in its branches. Every year it manages Specialist Officers recruitment and selects best applicants for these posts. Following the last years in this year also SBI is going to manage the same recruitment, At this time Application Form of SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2017 available to apply. Applicants who want to participate in this exam they all need to submit their application forms soon. Candidates can check Eligibility of SBI SO Exam 2017 from below information.
- IBPS Clerk Application Form
- IBPS PO Application Form
- IBPS SO Application Form
- IBPS RRB Application Form
- RBI Grade B Officer Application Form
- RBI Assistant Application Form
- SBI PO Application Form
- SBI Clerk Application Form
|Information About SBI SO Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||SBI Specialist Officer Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
Eligibility Requirement for SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2017
SBI SO Age limit:-
- Applicants of 21 to 38 years can apply for this recruitment.
- SBI will provide Relaxation in age as per the rules and regulations.
- For more details read the official Notification of SBI SO Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants should an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who have passed Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognized university of India they can apply.
Application fee for SBI SO 2017:-
- General and OBC category candidates Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXS applicants Rs.100/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Bank Challan / Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
|Application Form Process start||November 2016|
|Closing of Online Application form||December 2016|
|Admit Card of SBI SO 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Exam Date||January 2017|
|Result of SBI SO Main exam||February 2017|
|Interview process||Available Soon|
How to Apply for SBI SO 2017
All the desired applicants can apply for this recruitment through the main website of this bank. Applicants can use below-given steps to submit their SBI SO Application Form 2017.
- First of all, visit the site of this bank @ www.sbi.co.in
- Then click on the link of SO Recruitment 2017
- Now Click on Apply Online Link was given
- After that, an application form will appear
- Fill up the details in the given format and press submit button
- Recheck the application form before submitting it finally.
- If possible must get a hard copy for future uses
|SBI SO Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|