SBI PO Application Form: An important news we are going to describe with the applicants who want to get a Probationary Officer job under the State Bank of India. According to the information, this bank has released application forms for the latest recruitment of Probationary Officers.
After releasing the SBI PO 2017 Application Form, SBI is now inviting the applicants to apply for these posts. Here we are going to advise the applicants that if you want to apply for these posts, then you should submit your application form soon. To get the Application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2017, it has decided the last date. Before passing the last date applicants should have to submit their application forms. After going out the last date, SBI will not accept any application form.
SBI PO Application Form 2017
SBI is a most famous name in the Indian banking Industry. This is a famous name of State Bank of India. Large scale applicants from the country want to join this bank as its employees, but it is not an easy task to get a jb in this bank. Applicants have to proof themselves as eligible for the declared posts, by clearing various recruitment processes.
Every year through various exams and interviews SBI recruits applicable candidates and appoint them to different positions. This time this bank is going to find out the appropriate candidates for filling the Probationary Officers vacant posts. Applicants who want to become an officer in SBI they should submit their Online Application Form of SBI PO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk Application Form
- IBPS PO Application Form
- IBPS SO Application Form
- IBPS RRB Application Form
- RBI Grade B Officer Application Form
- RBI Assistant Application Form
- SBI SO Application Form
|Information About SBI PO Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||SBI Probationary Officer Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
Eligibility Requirement for SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2017
SBI PO Age limit:-
- Interested applicant’s age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2016.
- SBI will offer age relaxation to the applicants as per rules and regulations.
- Applicants should an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation degree from a recognized university of India.
Application fee for SBI PO 2017:-
- All the General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs.100/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Bank Challan / Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
|Important Dates For SBI PO Application Form 2017|
|Application Form Process start||May 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||June 2017|
|Admit Card of SBI PO 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Pre Exam Date||July 2017|
|Result of Pre exam||August 2017|
|Main exam date||September 2017|
|Result of SBI PO Main exam||October 2017|
|Interview process||November 2017|
How to Apply for SBI PO 2017
- First of all, visit the site of this bank @ www.sbi.co.in
- Then click on the link of SO PO Recruitment 2017.
- Now Click on Apply Online Link was given.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the details in the given format and press submit button.
- If possible must get a hard copy for future uses.
|SBI PO Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Note: Stay connect with this page until the end. During applying for SBI PO Application Form if you will face any problem then you can use the comment for leaving your problem. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.