RBI Assistant Application Form 2017: The Reserve Bank of India will organize an exam in coming days after collecting lots of applications for RBI Assistant recruitment 2017. Applicants who have not applied for this recruitment they all should apply as soon as possible. Applicants can apply for these posts by submitting their RBI Assistant Application Form 2017. Now RBI is collecting the Online Application Form of RBI Assistant Exam 2017. Candidates who want to become a part of this exam they all should hurry up and deposit their forms son. They all must keep in mind that if once the last date of applying for pass out then RBI will not accept any application form. We are going to suggest here all the applicants that must read the Notification of RBI Assistant Application Form 2017 before going to apply.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2017
RBI is a most known name of Reserve Bank of India. In Indian economy, this is a leading bank which recruits lots of applicants every year. This is a leading bank in India which makes rules and regulations for other banks of Indian economy. Every year it fills Grade B Officer and Assistant vacant posts in its branches. This time it has decided to fill up the Assistants vacant positions in its departments. To apply for these jobs, RBI has released the Online Application Form of RBI Assistant. Now from the desired and Eligible candidates it is getting the application forms. We are going to inform here all the applicants that don’t waste your time and submit your applications forms soon. Candidates can check Notification of RBI Assistant Application Form 2017.
- IBPS Clerk Application Form
- IBPS PO Application Form
- IBPS SO Application Form
- IBPS RRB Application Form
- RBI Grade B Officer Application Form
- SBI SO Application Form
- SBI PO Application Form
- SBI Clerk Application Form
|Information About RBI Assistant Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||RBI Assistant Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
Eligibility Requirement for RBI Assistant Exam 2017
RBI Assistant Age limit:-
- Applicants of 18 to 28 years can apply for this recruitment.
- RBI will provide Relaxation in age as per the rules and regulations.
Application fee for RBI Assistant 2017:-
- General and OBC category candidates Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXS applicants Rs.50/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Bank Challan / Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizen, and they have passed Post Graduation degree from a recognized university of India.
|Application Form Process start||June 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||July 2017|
|Admit Card of RBI Assistant 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Exam Date||August 2017|
|Result of RBI Assistant Main exam||August 2017|
|Interview process||Available Soon|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2017
- First of all, go to the RBI site @ www.RBI.in
- Then go to the Careers section from home page
- Click on the link of RBI Assistant recruitment2017
- Then click on the Apply Online Link
- An application form will display
- Fill up this application form with correct details
- Pay your application fee through selected mode
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature etc.
- After final submission of the application form must get a hard copy.
|RBI Assistant Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|