Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017: In coming days the higher authority of Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University of Ajmer will manage an exam. According to the information recently this university has released the Rajasthan PTET 2017 Application Form.
By submitting these application forms, candidates can get a part in Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test 2017. This is an entrance exam conducted by this University for the selection of appropriate candidates to gave admission in various educational courses.
Every year this university release Online Application form of Rajasthan PTET. Huge numbers of interested candidates from the state submit their application forms and get a part in this exam.
Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017
In the state Rajasthan, PTET is a famous name of Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test. The examination authority of Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer manage this exam every year. According to the information, this is a state level entrance test administered by this university.
Through this exam, this university gave admission to the candidates in B.ED Courses during an educational session. Following the last years to gave admission to the interested candidates this university is going to manage the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test 2017. Applicants can get a part in it by depositing their Application form of Rajasthan PTET 2017. Candidates can read the official notice of this test from its website.
We are going to inform the applicants that don’t ignore the closing date of applying because till this date applicants have applied. After going out this date, this university will not accept any Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 Application form. To check the Eligibility criteria of Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 we have mentioned information below.
|Information About Rajasthan PTET 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University|
Eligibility Requirement for Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 Application Form
Rajasthan PTET 2017 Age Limit:-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Age should not less than 21 years to apply for this test.
- Relaxation in age limit to the reserved category candidates will be given as per rules.
- Applicants should have passed graduation with 50% marks from a recognised university.
Application fee for Rajasthan PTET 2017:-
- Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee with Rs.15/- extra charges.
- Applicants can pay application fee through E- Mitra of CSC Kiosk or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|Application form for Rajasthan PTET 2017||March 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||April 2017|
|Admit cards for Rajasthan PTET 2017||Declared Soon|
|Exam will manage||May 2017|
|Result may announce||June 2017|
|Merit List will declare||July 2017|
|Counselling starts in||July 2017|
How to Apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017
- First of all, go to the website i.e “www.ptet2017.com”
- Then click on the Log in Link from home page.
- Log in with e-mail id and mobile number.
- After that, an application form will display on your screen.
- Fill up the required details in the given format.
- Pay your application fee.
- Upload scanned photo, a signature and documents, etc.
- Click on the submit button after filling.
- Don’t skip from your mind to get a hard copy.
|Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|