Orissa TET Application Form 2018: OTET is fully named as Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year department of School Education of Odisha manages this test at many exam centers all over the state. The government of Odisha state has given the responsibility to conduct this exam to the Department of School Education of Odisha.
|Download OTET Admit Card 2018||Click Here|
Government manages this exam for the selection of appropriate candidates to appoint them at various state government teacher posts. In this year also it will handle the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 at various pre-allotted exam centers. For the interested candidates of this exam, it has issued the Orissa TET [OTET] Application Form 2018.
Orissa TET [OTET] Application Form 2018
In the state Orissa, this is a famous exam among the applicants who want to make their career in teaching line. Because to become a state government teacher this is an important exam. Through this exam, government measures the eligibility of interested candidates to become a government teacher in this state.
Following the last years in this year also Orissa TET [OTET] 2018 is going to be conducted soon. Those applicants who want to get a seat in this exam they all should have to submit their Application form of Orissa TET 2018. Through this exam, applicants can get the PRT or TGT posts. At this time for this exam application forms are available @ bseodisha.nic.in
We are going to inform here all the applicants that must read the official advertisement before applying for this test. Before submitting the OTET 2018 Application Form check its eligibility criteria. For the help, if candidates we have mentioned eligibility criteria below check and then apply.
OTET is applicable to all candidates who possess requisite academic and training qualifications with requisite percentage of marks and to all candidates pursuing the final year of the teacher training courses before the date of publication of advertisement for conducting OTET who aspire to become teachers for Classes-I to VIII in the schools of the State Govt., private aided schools and private unaided schools in the State of Odisha.
|Information About Orissa TET 2018 Application Form|
|Examination Name||Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education of Odisha|
Eligibility Requirement for Orissa TET 2018 Application Form
For PRT Teacher:-
- Applicants should have passed 12th class with 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education from a recognized board.
For TGT Posts:-
- Graduation from a recognized University with B.Ed. or 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Interested candidates require to pay Rs.350/- as application fee and to pay this application fee applicant can use SBI Challan.
How to Apply for Orissa TET 2018
- First of all open the site at – bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on link to Application form for Orissa TET 2018
- Select the TGT OR PGT posts for which you want to apply
- Fill up the details in the application form
- Pay your application fee in online mode
- Upload the photo and signature etc. and submit it
- Must check the application form again before final submission
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy related with this exam.
|Registration for OTET 2018 start||July 2018|
|Closing of Online Application||August 2018|
|Admit cards for Orissa TET 2018||15 days ago|
|Exam will manage||September 2018|
|Result may announce||October 2018|
Odisha TET 2018 Exam:
Note: If candidate want to ask more about OTET they can use the given comment box and our team will try to give response as soon as possible.