NMAT 2017 Application Form
NMAT is a most calling name of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. Every year Graduate Management Aptitude Council conducts this test for those applicants who want to get admission in this council. After taking this exam, suitable candidates are found for giving an entry in several management courses. As per the information, NMAT is a national level exam for giving admission to the applicants in MBA courses or other graduate management degree courses. At the starting of every educational session this exam is conducted and on behalf of this exam, suitable candidates are selected. For the NMAT 2017, recently NMAT 2017 Application Form has been released officially.
NMAT 2017 Application Form
NMIMS is the short form of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study. This university conducts a most famous entrance exam every year for giving admission to the applicants in many management courses. Its exam is known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test On behlaf of this exam, suitable candidates able to get admission. For the session 2017-18 also NMAT 2017 is going to be managed soon. All those suitable candidates who want to secure a seat in this exam they all need to apply for this test. To apply, they can submit their NMAT Application Form 2017 till the last date of apply.
Information About NMAT 2017 Application Form
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study
Eligibility Requirement for NMAT 2017 Application Form
- Graduation in any field require for NMAT from a valid university in India.
- Those applicants who are sudying in final year applicants also can participate in this test.
- 50% marks in graduation manadatory for this test
- Relaxation in marks to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
- Application form submission process will start in July 2016
- Closing of NMAT 2017 Application form October 2016
- Admit cards will be available in October 2016
- NMAT 2017 will manage in December 2016
- Result will announce in January 2017
- Applications without late fee Rs.1600/-
- Application fee with late fee Rs.2000/-
- Pay your Application fee with late fee only via credit card
- Without late fee pay your application fee in various modes like as debit card/credit card/net banking and by offline mode
- After paying application fee by DD, they all have to send it at below-given address
6708, DLF Phase IV
Gurugram (Gurgaon) – 122 002
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
How to apply for CAT Exam 2017
- Open the site of NMAT at www.nmat.org.in
- Find the specified link of NMAT Application Form 2017
- Fill up the given application form with all the correct details
- Upload your scanned photo and signature etc.
- Now click on the submit button given below
- Save it and get a print off if for using in future