NEET Application Form 2017: – CBSE has released application forms for those applicants who want to get a seat in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Phase I 2017. At this time CBSE has uploaded these NEET Application Form 2017 through the main site of this exam. This is an entrance exam taken by CBSE for giving admission in various medical and dental colleges in many courses like MBBS, BDS. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this test by submitting their NEET Phase 1 Application Form 2017. It will manage this exam in coming days at various exam centres, and it is hoping that following the previous years in this year also lots of applicants will get a part in this exam. To appear in NEET UG Exam 2017 apply soon for it.
NEET Application Form 2017
Previously CBSE was managed AIPMT exam, and now it has replaced this exam with NEET Exam.Central Board of Secondary Education operates this exam for giving admission to the applicants in many government medical and dental colleges. By this exam, applicants can get admission in several medical and dental courses provided by these colleges. All those applicants of India who want to get admission in several medical courses under the government medical colleges of India they all have to qualify this exam. CBSE manages NEET Exam every year and through this exam, it gives admission in various UG courses.
Following the last years in this year also CBSE is going to manage NEET Phase I Exam 2017 for those applicants who want to get admission in the coming session 2017-18. Interested and eligible candidates of NEET UG Exam 2017, need to submit their Application form of NEET Phase I Exam until the closing date of apply. They can check eligibility criteria from below.
|Information About NEET Phase I 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||NEET Phase I Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
Eligibility Requirement for NEET UG Exam 2017 Application Form
- Applicants who have passed class 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks they can apply for this test.
- 40% marks for SC/ST and 45% for Differently able candidates
- CBSE will prepare a merit list on the basis of obtained marks in this exam
- Applicants who will find their names in this list they can get admission.
- For General / OBC candidates Rs.1400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Rs.750/-
|Important Dates For NEET 2017|
|Registration for NEET 2017 start||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Application||Declared soon|
|Admit cards for NEET 2017||Declared Soon|
|Exam will manage||Declared Soon|
|Result may announce||Declared Soon|
How to Apply for NEET 2017
- First of all open the site at www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on link to Apply Online for NEET Phase I Exam 2017
- Read the instructions carefully before applying
- Fill up the details in the application form
- Submit the application form and note the registration number
- Now Pay your application fee in online mode
- Upload the photo and signature etc. and submit it
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy related with this exam.
|NEET Phase I Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|