MHT CET 2018 Application Form: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted every year by the Government of Maharashtra, to give chance all the applicants who want to get admission in various state government colleges. As per the information in this state, there are several numbers of state government colleges which provide technical education to the students.
After conducted the MHT CET 2018 eligible candidates are founded for getting admission. Like the previous years in this year also this test will be organised by the state government. It is expecting that in this year also huge numbers of applicants will attend this exam. To apply they all need to submit their MHT CET Application Form 2018.
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
MHT CET is the short form of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. This test is organised by the Government of Maharashtra every year for giving admission in various courses under many streams like Engineering / Law / Medical / Pharmacy and Technology etc.
All over the state, there are many colleges which provide these courses and to get admission in these colleges they all need to clear this test. For the session, 2018-18 MHT CET 2018 is going to be conducted soon. All those applicants who want to participate in this exam they all need to submit their MHT CET 2018 Application Form soon.
Information About MHT CET 2018 Application Form
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018
Name of the Organization:-
- Government of Maharashtra
Eligibility Requirement for MHT CET 2018 Application Form
Educational Qualification For MHT CET 2018:-
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen
- Class 12th should have passed our from a recognised board.
Age Limit For MHT CET 2018:-
- There is no age limit for getting a part in this exam.
- Application form process will start in March 2018
- Application forms will be accepted until April 2018
- Admit cards will be provided within 15 days before the exam.
- Examination will manage in May 2018
- Counselling process will start in June 2018
Application Fee Required:-
- For the General category Candidates Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs.600/-
- Rs.60/- will be charged as bank charges
How to Apply for MHT CET 2018 Application Form
- Visit the main web portal of this department at www.dmer.org
- Find the link of Application form for Common Entrance Test 2018.
- After that, an Online application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the given form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay your application fee and submit the form.
- After submitting it get a hard copy for future.