Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form: After some time the state government of Maharashtra will manage the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. For this test, it has issued Maharashtra TET Application Form and after issuing these application forms, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this test. All the desired and eligible candidates should have to submit their application forms soon. The main purpose for taking this exam is the selection of appropriate candidates for the declared posts. By this test, eligible candidates are selected every year to appoint them at state government teacher posts. To become a part of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 applicants need to submit the applications forms soon.
The main purpose for taking this exam is the selection of appropriate candidates for the declared posts. By this test, eligible candidates are selected every year to appoint them at state government teacher posts. To become a part of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 applicants need to submit the applications forms soon.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017
According to the information, Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level eligibility measurement test. The state government of Maharashtra operates this test every year. The state government has given the liability for taking this exam, to the Maharashtra State Council of Examination. Every year after collecting Application Form of Maharashtra TET, it manages Maha TET at many exam centres. Like the previous years in this year also this test is going to be administered soon by this council. For this exam, it will operate various exam centres all over the state. All those applicants who want to become a part of this exam they all should have to send their Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 soon. After passing out the last date of exam, this council will not accept any application form from the interested candidates.
According to the information, this is an eligibility measurement test. After qualifying this exam, applicants can participate in this test by submitting their Application form of Maha TET 2017. Candidates should have checked the eligibility criteria from below.
|Information About Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
Eligibility Requirement for Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form
For PRT Teacher:-
- Applicants should have passed 12th class with Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.
For TGT Posts:-
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor Degree/D.Ed with graduation.
|Online Registration start||December 2016|
|Closing of Online Application||January 2017|
|Pay your application fee||January 2017|
|Admit cards for Maharashtra TET 2017||15 days ago|
|Exam will manage||February 2017|
|Result may announce||March 2017|
- Applicant’s age should not less than 18 years for Maharashtra TET 2017.
- For General candidates Rs.500/- for one paper and 800/- for both
- For SC/ST/CI/Diff candidates Rs.250/- for one paper and 400/- for both
How to Apply for Maharashtra TET 2017
- First of all open the site at mahatet.in
- Now search the specified link of Application form for Maharashtra TET 2017
- Select the TGT OR PGT posts for which you want to apply
- Fill up the details in the application form
- Pay your application fee in online mode
- Upload the photo and signature etc. and submit it
- Must check the application form again before final submission
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy related with this exam.
|Maharashtra TET Application Form||Click Here|
We hope that candidates get the knowledge about Maha TET 2017 after reading this article. As we will get any other info we will update here. So stay connected with us. Get Detailed information about Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form from mahatet.in.