Maha B.Ed CET Application Form: Maha B.Ed CET is a known name of Maharashtra B.Ed. Common Entrance Test. Every year the Government of Maharashtra State manages the Common Entrance test to gave admission in various educational courses. Through this exam, applicants get admission in B.Ed(General) and B.Ed(Special Education) course in the state government colleges.
Following the last years in this year also it will manage the Maharashtra b.ed entrance exam 2017. All those applicants who want to get a part in this exam they all need to submit their Maharashtra B.ed Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form soon. Applicants can apply for this test till the deadline, and after this, they will not be able to apply. Candidates can apply by submitting Online Application Form of Maha B.Ed CET 2017.
Maha B.Ed CET Application Form 2017
In the state Maharashtra, there are many colleges which provide educational courses like as B.Ed in which applicants can get admission through Maharashtra B.Ed CET. Every year the state government Maharashtra manage this test at many exam centers, and lots of applicants got admission in it. Following the last years in this year also this test is going to be conducted soon.
Recently the state government has issued the Application form of Maha B.Ed CET 2017 through its official site. After releasing these application forms, Government is now inviting the applicants to apply for this test. All those candidates who want to appear in this test they all need to submit their Online Application form of Maha B.Ed CET 2017. Candidates should read the official Notification of Maharashtra B.Ed CET before applying.
|Information About Maha B.Ed CET 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State|
Eligibility Requirement for Maha B.Ed CET Exam 2017 Application Form
- Applicants should have passed graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university.
Maha B.Ed CET 2017 Age Limit:-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- To check age limitations for Maha B.ed CET 2017 check its official notice.
Application fee for Maha B.Ed CET 2017:-
- For the General Category Candidates Rs.650/-
- For the Reserved Category Candidates Rs.350/-
- Pay your application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Applicants should remember that this fee will be nonrefundable.
|Application form for Maha B.Ed CET 2017||May 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||May 2017|
|Admit cards for Maha B.Ed CET 2017||Declared Soon|
|Exam will manage||June 2017|
|Result may announce||July 2017|
|Merit List will declare||August 2017|
|Counseling starts in||August 2017|
How to Apply for Maharashtra b.ed cet 2017
- First of all, go to the site – www.mahacet.org
- Then click on the link to Apply Online for Maha B.Ed CET 2017
- After that, an application form will display on your screen
- Fill up the required details in the given format
- Pay your application fee
- Upload scanned photo, signature and documents, etc
- Click on the submit button after filling
- Don’t skip from your mind to get a hard copy
|Maha B.Ed CET Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Good Luck To You !!!!!!!!