KCET 2017 Application Form
Karnataka Combined Entrance Test is a full name of KCET. This is a state level Engineering Entrance Exam which is taken by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. At the starting of an educational session, this test is taken by this authority from the applicants and large scale applicants got a part in this test. The Karnataka Examinations Authority takes this examination. By this exam, applicants can get admission in several undergraduate Engineering / Medical and dental courses which are offered by the state government colleges and institutions of Karnataka. Following the last years in this year also this test is going to be held soon, and all the applicants have to submit their KCET 2017 Application Form.
KCET 2017 Application Form
All those candidates who are related to this state and want to get admission in state government colleges for doing several courses they all need to apply for this test. For applying to get a part in Karnataka Combined Entrance Test 2017, all the applicants have to submit their KCET 2017 Application Form. This exam is going to be organised by the KEA which is an official department of this state government. KEA is a short form of Karnataka Examinations Authority which is responsible for taking various kind of exams in this state. For getting admission in the coming session 2017-18 at this time, KCET 2017 Application Form are now available to submit, and all the desired applicants should have to submit their application forms soon.
Information About KCET 2017 Application Form
- Karnataka Combined Entrance Test 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- Karnataka Examinations Authority
Eligibility Requirement for KCET 2017 Application Form
- All the students who desire to become a student of this state government college for doing engineering course they all need should have passed out 10+2 with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology /Electronics / Computer. subjects.
- Applicants must from Karnataka state.
- To check age limitations read its official notification carefully from the central web portal of this university.
- Online process will start in January 2017
- Application forms in an online way can be submitted till March 2017
- Fee can be paid till February 2017
- Examination will have proceeded in May 2017
- Counselling will start in June 2017.
Application Fee Required:-
- For all the General and OBC candidates Rs.650/-
- For the SC/ST candidates Rs.500/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee through specified bank challan.
How to Apply for KCET 2017
- All the desired candidates can apply online through the website of this test, and they all have to submit their application forms before the last date of apply. All the applicants should have to fill the online application form and update the scanned documents. Here we are going to inform the applicants that must read its official notice carefully before applying.