JLEE Assam Application Form 2017: A good news we are going to share with the applicants who want to get admission in diploma courses that JLEE Assam is going to hold soon. Recently through its official site, the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has released application forms. Candidates who want to participate in this exam they all need to submit their JLEE Assam Application Form 2017. For getting these application forms from the candidates, this department has decided the last date of apply. We are going to suggest here all the applicants that don’t forget to apply for this exam till the last date of apply. The Directorate of Technical Education has decided that if any applicant submits his/her application form after this date, then his form will not be accepted. That’s why to hurry up and apply soon for this exam.
JLEE Assam Diploma Entrance Exam Application Form 2017
According to the information, JLEE is the best-known name of Joint Lateral Entrance Examination. This is entrance exam managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Every year this department administers this exam at various exam centres for selecting the best applicants to gave admission in diploma courses. There are lots of government colleges as well as institutions which provide diploma courses to the claimants. But to take admission in one of these colleges applicants have to qualify in JLEE Assam. Like the previous session for this session also JLEE Assam 2017 is going to hold soon. Applicants who want to appear in this exam they all need to apply early for it. Candidates should have to read the Notification of JLEE Assam 2017.
|Information About JLEE Assam Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||JLEE Assam Diploma Entrance Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Assam|
Eligibility Requirement for JLEE Assam Exam 2017 Application Form
- To check age limitations for this exam, applicants have to read its official notification from its main site.
- Only Indian Citizen candidates of Assam state can apply for this test.
- Candidates who have passed out diploma in Polytechnic under State Council of Technical Education they can apply.
|Online Application Process start||April 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||May 2017|
|Admit Card of JLEE Assam 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of JLEE Assam Exam||June 2017|
|Result of JLEE Assam 2017||July 2017|
|Counselling process starts||July 2017|
Application fee for JLEE Assam 2017:-
- Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee
- They can also pay their application through DD the favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State Bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati.
How to Apply for JLEE Assam 2017
- Open the site of @ www.dteassam.in
- Now find the link of Application Form of JLEE Assam 2017.
- An application form will appear on your display
- Fill up the details in the given format
- Pay your application fee via DD as mentioned above
- Upload photo and signature etc
- Check the application form and submit it
- Must get a print for using in future
|JLEE Assam Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|