JIPMER Application Form: Under the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate, Medical Education & Research many numbers of applicants want to get admission. This institute provides MBBS course to the applicants in which applicants can get admission by qualifying an entrance exam.
All those candidates who want to get admission in MBBS course during the next session 2017-18 they all have to get a part in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. At this time JIPMER 2017 Application Form are available for the interested applicants. If candidates want to get a part in this exam, then they all have to submit their JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Application Form 2017.
JIPMER Application Form 2017
JIPMER is a most known name of Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. All those applicants who want to get admission in various medical courses like as MBBS, MD, MS, B.Sc Nursing courses, they all have to qualify its entrance exam. At the starting of each educational session, this institute manage medical entrance exam.
Through this exam, it will find out the appropriate candidates for the offered courses. After some time it will maintain MBBS Entrance Exam 2017, for those applicants who will submit their JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017. We are going to aware all the applicants that check eligibility criteria from below.
Information About JIPMER 2017 Application Form
|Examination Name||JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
Eligibility Requirement for JIPMER 2017 Application Form
- Applicants age must not less than 17 years at the time of getting admission.
- JIPMER will not give any age relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th class with Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology they can participate in it.
- Applicants should have scored 50% marks in class 12th, and 5% marks relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
|Submission of application forms||27th March 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||3rd May 2017|
|Admit cards release||22nd May – 4th June 2017|
|Exam will manage||4th June 2017|
|Result declare||On or before 19th June 2017|
|Counseling will start||Last week of June 2017|
|1st Counselling||27th to 30th June 2017|
|2nd Counselling||19th July 2017|
|3rd Counselling||23rd August 2017|
|Issue of admission letter||3rd July 2017and 4th July 2017|
|Last date of Admission Process||30th September 2017|
Application Fee Required:-
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-
- Reserved category candidates Rs.800/-
- OPH candidates have no need to pay the application fee
- Pay your fee via Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply for JIPMER 2017
- Online application forms will be available in March 2017.
- Applicants can apply for this exam through the main site of JIPMER.
- Find a link to JIPMER Application form 2017 and click on it.
- Enter the require details in the given format and press submit button. After that
- upload the photo, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Pay your application fee in online mode
- After the final submission get a hard copy for future
In the case of any query regarding JIPMER 2017 Application Form then you can use the given comment box. Our experts will try to give response as soon as possible.
Good Luck To All Candidates !!!!!!!!