IIFT 2017 Application Form
Recently IIFT 2017 Application Form has been released officially by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. These application forms have been issued for those applicants who want to get a part in the next IIFT Admission Test 2017. This test will help the higher authority of this institute for selecting the applicable candidates for giving admission in many management courses. Every year this is conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and through this test lots of applicants are selected for offering admission. For the next session 2017-18 its entrance exam 2017 is going to be held soon and all those candidates who want to participate in it, they all need to submit their IIFT 2017 Application Form soon.
IIFT Application Form 2017
IIFT is a most known name of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. As per the information, this is one of the most famous and top level Business School in India which provides lots of management courses. But to get admission in this business school applicants need to qualify in its entrance exam which is taken from the interested candidates at the starting of every educational session. Like the previous years in this year also this test is going to hold in coming days, and if applicants want to participate in it, then their IIFT Application Form 2017 should be reached till the last date. Candidates can check its eligibility criteria from below.
Information About IIFT 2017 Application Form
- IIFT Admission Test 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Eligibility Requirement for IIFT 2017 Application Form
- Applicants must have passed graduation from a recognised university in any field and final year candidates also can participate in this test.
- There are no age restrictions, every age candidates can apply for it
- For getting information related to age, applicants should check the official notification from the main web portal of this test.
- Applicants of General category need to pay Rs.1550/- as application fee
- But applicants of reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.750/-
- For Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI, application fee is Rs.4500/-
- Pay your application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Process of receiving of application form will start in August 2016
- Closing of application form in September 2016
- Offline application forms must be reached till August 2016
- Admit cards will be available in November 2016
- IIFT 2017 will take place in January 2017
- Result may declare in January 2017
How to apply for CAT Exam 2017
- For the applicants there will be two gateways will open to apply. If applicants want to apply in online mode, then they all have to submit their online application form from the main website of this test. They will have to upload their scanned documents on its site, but they all have to fill up their online application forms till the closing date of apply.
- In offline mode, applicants can apply by getting the application form via post. After filling this application forms, candidates need to send it with DD of application fee and Two self-addressed adhesive stickers/ name slips with the address. Applicants can submit their application forms at below given address
Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO ( Academics )
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 016