Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2017: Applicants who want to get admission in diploma course from Polytechnic College of Goa they all have to apply for its entrance exam. Recently the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has released the Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2017. It has released these application forms through its official website. Applicants who want to appear in this exam they all need to submit their filled Application Form of Goa Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2016. After submitting these applications forms, candiadtes can participate in this exam to make them applicable for getting admission. Besides releasing these application forms, this department also has released the Notification of Goa Polytechnic Application through the same site.
Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2017
Here on this web page applicants can find all the detailed information related to these application forms. For the coming session 2017-18, the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is going to manage the Common Entrance Test 2017. This is an entrance exam, for those applicants who want to get admission in various Diploma courses in the government colleges of Goa. Through this exam candidates also can get admission in Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Technology, and Engineering, etc. courses. Every year huge numbers of applicants got a part in this exam to make them applicable for getting admission in Diploma courses.
Following the last years, the same department is going to schedule the Diploma Common Entrance Test 2017. Now it is getting the Goa Diploma Entrance Test 2017 Application Forms from the interested candidates. Here want to tell them all that before going to apply for this test must read the Notification of Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2017.
- GCET Application Form
|Information About Goa Polytechnic Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||Diploma Common Entrance Test Goa|
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
Eligibility Requirement for Goa Polytechnic Exam 2017
- All those applicants who have qualified the class 10th with Science, English and Mathematics subjects they can apply.
- They also have 35% marks in this exam.
Goa Polytechnic Age limit:-
- Applicant’s age must not less than 18 years and to get more details check the official notice from its website.
|Application Form Process start||May 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||June 2017|
|Admit Card of Goa Polytechnic 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of Goa Polytechnic Exam||July 2017|
|Result of Goa Polytechnic||August 2017|
|Counseling process||August 2017|
Application fee for Goa Polytechnic 2017:-
- All the interested applicants have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- They can pay their application fee through DD for Directorate of Technical Education, payable at Panaji.
- Candidates must remember that fee will not be reimbursed.
How to Apply for Goa Polytechnic 2017
- Applicants can apply in offline by receiving the application form through posts, by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. Applicants have a need to send the Application Fee DD besides the request for application form. After getting the application, form applicants have to fill this form with the required details. After filling this application form send it to below-given address with the required details at
Directorate of Technical Education, Goa state
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim
Ph. No. : 0832-2413571
|Goa Polytechnic Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|