Delhi Polytechnic Application Form: Department of Training and Technical Education of Delhi has released Delhi Polytechnic CET Online Application Form for the interested candidates. After releasing these application forms, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. We are going to aware here all the applicants that apply as soon as possible.
In the official Notification of CET Delhi 2018 Application Form, the last date to apply has been declared. Before passing out the last date of applying all the applicants have to submit their applications. After going out the last date, this department will not accept Delhi CET 2018 Application Form. That’s why we are going to aware all the applicants that apply as soon as you can. Applicants can get details by visiting the main site of this application forms.
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2018
Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is going to manage Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018. Every year this department maintain this exam, for the selection of suitable candidates to gave admission in various Diploma courses. For taking this exam, to offered admission in the coming session 2018-18, this department is going to manage this exam in this year also.
At this time for the interested as well as eligible candidates, its Delhi Polytechnic 2018 application forms are now available. All the applicants have to submit their application forms soon. If candidates are unable to submit their Application Form of Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017, they will not be applicable to get a part in it.
We are going to aware the applicants that must check Eligibility of Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2018 before going to apply. If any eligibility not matches, then candidates should not try to apply because their application forms will be rejected.
Apply Here For Delhi Cet 2018 Application Form
- XAT Application Form
- DU CIE B.Ed Application Form
- MAT Application Form
- ULSAT Application Form
- GBPUAT Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form
- JMI EEE Application Form
- DU LLB LLM Application Form
- LSAT Application Form
|Information About Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2018|
|Examination Name||Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi|
Eligibility Requirement for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018
- Applicants who have scored 35% marks in class 10th having with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Applicants can gain the detailed information by reading the official notification
Delhi Polytechnic Age limit:-
- We are going to advise the applicants that must check the official notification of this-this exam.
Application fee for Delhi Polytechnic 2018:-
- All the interested applicants have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee and have to pay additional charges.
- They can pay their application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking or the challan in any branch of Corporation Bank in India.
- Candidates must remember that fee will not be regressed.
|Application Form Process start||20th March 2018|
|Closing of Online Application form||20th April 2018 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card of Delhi Polytechnic 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Exam||27th May 2018 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th May 2018 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Result of Delhi Polytechnic||16th June 2018 (4:00 PM)|
|Counseling process||After Result Announcement|
How To Apply For Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Application Form
- First of all open the site @ www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- Now find the link of Delhi CET 2018
- Then read the information of this exam carefully
- Fill up the required details in the given application form
- Upload photo, signature, and left thumb impression
- Click on the submit button after filling the details
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy after the final submission
|Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2018 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi CET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
There are different major activities for Counselling which is mentioned below:
- Processing Fee submission
- Online registration
- Choice filling process (online)
- Seat allotment result
- Enrolment Formalities
For more discussion, you can contact with us through comment box.