Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017: Department of Training and Technical Education of Delhi has released Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017 for the interested candidates. After releasing these application forms, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. We are going to aware here all the applicants that apply as soon as possible. In the official Notification of Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017, the last date to apply has been declared. Before passing out the last date of applying all the applicants have to submit their applications. After going out the last date, this department will not accept any application form. That’s why we are going to aware all the applicants that apply as soon as you can. Applicants can get details by visiting the main site of this application forms.
Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017
Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi is going to manage Delhi Common Entrance Test 2017. Every year this department maintain this exam, for the selection of suitable candidates to gave admission in various Diploma courses. For taking this exam, to offered admission in the coming session 2017-18, this department is going to manage this exam in this year also. At this time for the interested as well as eligible candidates its application forms are now available. All the applicants have to submit their application forms soon. If candidates are unable to submit their Application Form of Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017, they will not be applicable to get a part in it.
We are going to aware the applicants that must check Eligibility of Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017 before going to apply. If any eligibility not matches, then candidates should not try to apply because their application forms will be rejected.
- XAT Application Form
- DU CIE B.Ed Application Form
- MAT Application Form
- ULSAT Application Form
- GBPUAT Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form
- JMI EEE Application Form
- DU LLB LLM Application Form
- LSAT Application Form
|Information About Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||Delhi Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi|
Eligibility Requirement for Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017
- Applicants who have scored 35% marks in class 10th having with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Applicants can gain the detailed information by reading the official notification
Delhi Polytechnic Age limit:-
- We are going to advise the applicants that must check the official notification of this-this exam.
Application fee for Delhi Polytechnic 2017:-
- All the interested applicants have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee and have to pay additional charges.
- They can pay their application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking or the challan in any branch of Corporation Bank in India.
- Candidates must remember that fee will not be regressed.
|Application Form Process start||March 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||April 2017|
|Admit Card of Delhi Polytechnic 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Exam||June 2017|
|Result of Delhi Polytechnic||July 2017|
|Counseling process||August 2017|
How to Apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2017
- First of all open the site @ www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- Now find the link of Delhi CET 2017
- Then read the information of this exam carefully
- Fill up the required details in the given application form
- Upload photo, signature and left thumb impression
- Click on the submit button after filling the details
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy after the final submission
|Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|