CTET 2017 Application Form: Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education of Delhi is now getting application forms. All the interested and eligible candidates should have to submit their application forms soon. It has released application forms through its official website so that candidates can apply for it easily.
According to the information, CBSE has issued CTET 2017 Application Form through its website. After receiving the applications from the interested candidates, CBSE will manage the CTET 2017 in coming days. All the interested applicants of this exam should have to apply soon for this test. Only those application forms will be accepted which will submit the allotted period. At this time Application Form of CTET 2017 is available on the main web portal of this board which is ctet.nic.in
Here we are suggesting the interested students that CTET 2017 Application Forms are going to be released soon in June 2017. According to the information in July 2017 CTET 2017 Exam will take place at various exam centres all over India.
CTET 2017 Application Form
CTET is a well-known name of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This is an eligibility measurement test organized by the Indian government for filtering the eligible candidates. By this exam, eligible candidates are founded to appoint them at government teachers posts in the government schools of India.
Every year this test is organized by CBSE and lots of applicants got a part in it. Huge numbers of applicants are eagerly waiting for CTET 2017 Online Application Form, to participate in CTET 2017. Here is big news for all of them that right now these application forms has been released. Candidates can apply for this test until the last date, and they can check its eligibility criteria from below.
Information About CBSE CTET 2017 Application Form
|Examination Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education of Delhi|
Eligibility Requirement for CTET 2017 Application Form
- There is no age limit for getting a part in this test.
- Every age applicant can participate in it.
- To become a teacher of class 1 to 5 candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board along with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For 6th to 8th class, teacher applicants have passed graduation from a valid university of India along with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For the General category candidates single paper Rs.600/- and for both Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category candidates Single paper Rs.300/- and for both Rs.500/-
- For getting a part in the next process applicants have to qualify CTET 2017 and Interview.
|Process of Online Application Start||June 2017|
|Apply for CTET 2017 till||Declared soon|
|Pay CTET application fee till||declared soon|
|Admit Cards available||July 2017|
|CTET 2017 will manage||July 2017|
How to Apply for CTET 2017
- First of all, go to ctet.nic.in
- Then click on the link to Apply Online For CTET 2017
- Now enter the require details in the given options
- After that pay your application fee in online mode
- Recheck this filled application form carefully
- Upload your photo and Sign
- Submit the application form Finally
- Don’t forget to get a print of it
CBSE CTET Application Form 2017 Registration
In every particular year, more than 10 Lakh applicants participating in this CTET 2017. After sucessfully applying for the CTET Applicatiion Form, candidates will sercah for the admit card for CTET Exam 2017. On this same page we will mention the direct link for downloading CBSE CTET 2017 Application Form.