BHU BLAT 2017 Application Form: – Recently the Banaras Hindu University has released the Application Form of BHU BLAT 2017, for the interested as well as eligible candidates. All those applicants who want to get a part in this exam they all should have to submit their application forms soon. We are going to inform all the applicants that submit your BHU BLAT 2017 Application Form soon because after passing the last date BHU will not accept any application form. This is an entrance exam taken by the Banaras Hindu University, for those applicants who want to get admission in this university for doing various courses. In this year also BHU will manage this exam at various exam centres.
BHU BLAT Application Form 2017
Banaras Hindu University is also known as BHU all over India. In India, this is a famous university and due to the popularity of this University, huge numbers of applicants want to join it. Every year it finds out the applicable candidates to gave admission on the basis of an entrance exam. As per the information, this exam is known as BHU Law Admission Test also named as BLAT. After clearing this exam, applicants can make them applicable to get admission in many law courses. For the coming session, 2017-18 BHU BLAT 2017 is going to held soon. Applicants who want to become a part of this exam they all have to submit their BHU BLAT Application Form 2017 soon.
We are going to intimate all the interested applicants that before applying for BLAT 2017 must read the Notification of BHU BLAT 2017. Applicants can check the Eligibility Criteria for BLAT 2017 from below given information.
|Information About BHU BLAT 2017 Application Form|
|Examination Name||BHU Law Admission Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
Eligibility Requirement for BHU BLAT Exam 2017 Application Form
BHU BLAT 2017 Age Limit:-
- Age should not more than 21 years and for more details check its official notice.
- Candidates should have passed out class 12th from a recognised board to get a part in this test.
- TO get more details check its official notice.
Application Fee For BHU BLAT Exam:-
- For the General category candidates Rs.500/-
- For reserved category candidates Rs.250/-
- Pay your fee by debit card or credit Card or Net Banking and also by Bank Challan at HDFC bank.
|Application form for BHU BLAT 2017||January 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||February 2017|
|Admit cards for BHU BLAT 2017||One week from exam|
|Exam will manage||May 2017|
|Result may announce||June 2017|
|Merit List will declare||June 2017|
|Counselling starts in||July 2017|
How to Apply for BHU BLAT 2017
- First of all open the site @ bhuonline.in
- Then go to Apply Online Link for BHU BLAT 2017
- Fill up the details in the given format
- Now Pay your application fee and enter the details
- Upload the photo and signature while registering online.
- After rechecking it submit it finally
- Must get a print of application form for future
|BHU BLAT Exam 2017 Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|