BCECE Application Form: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to be managed soon by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. At this time BCECE 2018 Application Form are available to submit in online mode at the main web portal of this board.
This board has released an official advertisement notice, and all the applicants have to submit their Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 till the last date of apply. For the help of the interested candidates, all the required information has been given below check it and then apply. Here we want to inform all the applicants that to submit these application forms a limited period has been given.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
BCECE is a most known name of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. As per the information, this is a state level examination which is conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This exam is taken every year to gave admission to the students in various under Graduate Courses in the field of Engineering / Medical / Agriculture and Technology.
In this state many government colleges which provide lots of courses to the applicants. But to get admission in these colleges all the applicants have to clear its entrance exam. In this year also this test is going to be held soon and to attend this exam all the applicants need to submit their BCECE Medical Exam 2018 Application Form.
Information About BCECE 2018 Application Form
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018
Name of the Organization:-
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Eligibility Requirement for BCECE 2018 Application Form
- Applicants should not less than 17 years and for more details related to age, relaxation check its official notice.
Application Fee Required:-
- For all the General Category candidates Rs.660/-
- For all the SC/ST candidates Rs.330/-
- For all the PCMB group general candidates Rs.730/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.365/-
- All the Applicants can pay their application fee in online as well as offline mode also.
- Starting of receiving of application forms in February 2018
- Application process will close in February 2018
- BCECE 2018 will be organized in April 2018
- Result will be declared after 15 days of this exam.
- For getting a part in this test all the applicants must have passed out class 12th from a recognized board.
- For more details read the official notification carefully.
How to Apply for Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
- Open the main website @ www.bceceboard.com
- Now click on the link of BCECE 2018 Apply Online.
- Read all the instructions for filling this application form
- After that, an Online application form will appear
- Fill up all the details in the given format
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc.
- After checking the details submit it
- Pay your application fee in online or offline way
- After submitting it get a print copy for future uses
Applicants can apply for this test by submitting their application forms in offline mode at the below-given address.
Controller of Examination
I.A.S. Association Building
Near Patna Airport
Patna – 800014