ATMA 2017 Application Form
ATMA is the short form of AIMS Test for Management Admissions. This exam is conducted every year by the Association of Indian Management Schools. Through this exam, eligible candidates are founded for giving admission in several management courses. As per the information mainly this exam is conducted in December, February, May and July. This is a national level exam in which huge numbers of interested and eligible candidates from various locations of India got a part. Lots of applicants are crazy to get a seat in ATMA 2017 which is going to hold soon. For this exam now ATMA 2017 Application Form has been released officially.
ATMA 2017 Application Form
In India, there are plenty numbers of applicants who want to make their career in management field by doing various management courses from top level colleges of India. But it is now an easy task to get admission in these colleges for taking admission in it related students have to qualify an entrance exam. Among the important entrance exams in India, ATMA is an another famous exam which is fully named as AIMS Test for Management Admissions. This is also conducted every year by the Association of Indian Management Schools. Like the last sessions for the coming session 2017-18 this test is going to be held soon. Applicants can participate in it by submitting their ATMA 2017 Application Form.
Information About ATMA 2017 Application Form
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2017
Name of the Organization:-
- Association of Indian Management Schools
- Online or Offline
Eligibility Requirement for ATMA 2017 Application Form
- Graduation from a recognised university in any field is required for this test and final year applicants also can participate in this test.
- Applicant’s age should not less than 21 years and for upper age limit check its official notification from the website of this test.
- Online registration will open in January 2017
- ATMA 2017 information will be released in January 2017
- Application forms will be available in February 2017
- ATMA 2017 exam will be taken in February 2017
- Result may declare in March 2017
- All the desired applicants would have to pay Rs.1100/- as application fee, and if they want to pay online, then they can use Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for CAT Exam 2017
- Candidates can apply for this test in online as well in offline mode. For applying in online mode, applicants can visit the main web portal of this institute, but their application forms should be submitted till the last date. We are going to inform all the applicants that before applying for this test they all should read all the instructions of this test. For more details check its official notification carefully. Send the filled application form in offline mode at below mentioned address
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta
Tel.No.Office 040-2337 0024/34