APJEE Application Form 2017: Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will soon manage a most important exam in this state. According to the information, it is going to manage the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2017. For this exam, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. All those candidates who want to become a part of this exam they all should have to submit their APJEE Application Form 2017. Recently this department has released the Application forms for the interested candidates. After releasing the Application Form of APJEE 2017, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for this exam. All those candidates who want to become a part of this exam they all should submit their application forms as soon as possible.
APJEE Application Form 2017
Across the state, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is known as APJEE. This is a state level entrance exam taken by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education. Through this exam, lots of applicants from this state got admission in various diploma courses under the government colleges. The examination authority of Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education is now planning to manage the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for giving admission in the coming session 2017-18. For this exam, it has released the Online Application form of APJEE 2017. All those candidates who want to become a part of this exam they all need to apply for this exam as soon as they can. We are suggesting here all the applicants that read the Notification of APJEE Application Form 2017 before going to apply for this exam.
|Information About APJEE Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education|
Eligibility Requirement for APJEE Exam 2017
- Candidates must be the residents of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- All those applicants who have passed out class 10th or 12th from a recognized board in Arunachal Pradesh they can apply.
- To know more, applicants should have to check its official notice.
|Application Form Process start||February 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||April 2017|
|Admit Card of APJEE 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of APJEE Exam||May 2017|
|Result of APJEE||June 2017|
|Counseling process||July 2017|
APJEE Age limit:-
- To get admission in Diploma Courses age should be between 15 to 18 years.
- For Degree courses, age should be between 17 to 21 years.
- Relaxation in age limit as per rules and regulations.
Application fee for APJEE 2017:-
- APST Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee
- Non-APST Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- as application fee
- To pay application fee use Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The fee will be totally nonrefundable.
How to Apply for APJEE 2017
- First of all open the site at www.apdhte.nic.in
- Then search and click on the link of APJEE (PAT) 2017
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Now read the Notification of APJEE 2017
- Then start filling the application form available on its site
- Enter the Fee details after paying it
- Upload scanned photo, signature, and documents, etc
- After rechecking it press the submit button to final submit it
- Get a print of it for future uses
|APJEE Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|