AP POLYCET Application Form 2017: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training of Hyderabad has released the application forms. According to the information, it has released the AP POLYCET Application Form 2017, and after issuing these application forms, it is now inviting the applicants. All those applicants who want to appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 they all should have to submit their application forms. Applicants who have passed out class 12th and wanted to do Diploma course from the Government College in the state Andhra Pradesh they all need to apply. To apply for this exam applicants can submit their Application Form of AP POLYCET 2017. But they all have to present their application forms till the closing date.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2017
AP POLYCET is the best-known name of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. As per the information, this is a state level entrance test. Every year the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training of Hyderabad manage this exam. Every year through this exam the same organization gave admission to the applicants in various Diploma courses. Like the previous years in this year also it will manage the same exam and all the desired candidates can participate in this exam. But to appear in this exam, they all need to submit their Online Application Form of AP POLYCET 2017. We are going to inform here all the applicants that before going to apply for this exam must check Notification of AP POLYCET 2017. We also have given all the information related to this application.
- AP EdCET Application Form
- ANGRAU AGRICET Application Form
- AP EAMCET Application Form
- AP LAWCET Application Form
- APPGLCET Application Form
- VMAT Application Form
- APTET Application Form
- GITAM GAT Application Form
|Information About AP POLYCET Application Form 2017|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education|
Eligibility Requirement for AP POLYCET Exam 2017
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from schools of AP State.
- To get more details check the Eligibility Criteria for AP POLYCET Exam 2017.
AP POLYCET Age limit:-
- To get admission in Diploma Courses age should not less than 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit for this exam.
- Relaxation in age limit as per rules and regulations.
Application fee for AP POLYCET 2017:-
- All the applicants have to pay Rs.330/- as application fee and to pay the application fee candidates can check its notification.
|Application Form Process start||March 2017|
|Closing of Online Application form||April 2017|
|Admit Card of AP POLYCET 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of AP POLYCET Exam||April 2017|
|Result of AP POLYCET||June 2017|
|Counseling process||July 2017|
How to Apply for AP POLYCET 2017
- First of all open the site at sbtetap.gov.in
- Then search and click on the link of AP POLYCET 2017
- Read the Notification of AP POLYCET 2017
- Then start filling the application form available on its site
- Enter the Fee details after paying it
- Upload scanned photo, signature and documents, etc
- After rechecking it press the submit button to final submit it
- Get a print of it for future uses
|AP POLYCET Exam 2017 to Apply||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|